Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air Review and Guides
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air is the first notebook launched by Xiaomi which features a 13.3-inch display and a more affordable variant of Mi Notebook Air with 12.5-inch HD display. Some people claim that the Mi Notebook Air is a Macbook Air clone for professionals. Surprisingly, this notebook is notably for its lightweight design and good hardware specifications worthy at its price category, include discrete graphics that is not available on MacBook and MacBook Air.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air ReviewXiaomi Mi Notebook Air offers two variants, and each variant has its own specific design. Mi Notebook Air with a 13.3-inch display is powered by intel i5 processor, 8 GB DDR4 RAM, 256 GB SSD storage and runs on Microsoft’s Windows 10 operating system. While Mi Notebook Air with a 12.5-inch HD display is powered by Intel core m3 processor, 4 GB RAM and 128 GB SSD. If you delve more about all inside the Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air, you’ll see more surprising facts about the two variants that makes you excited to hand on one of these.
Here in Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air Review and Guide, we will cover all you need to know about Mi Notebook Air in a brief specific review to give you every detail about the notebook and also complete guide from getting started to every single features of the notebook. We’ll see more details about Mi notebook from the key features as follow:
- 12.5-Inch and 13.3-Inch Full HD Display
- 11.5 and 9.5 hours of Battery backup
- Three USB Ports
- HDMI Port
- Windows 10 Home
- Intel Core M3/Intel Core i5 processor
- 4GB/8GB RAM
- 128GB/256GB SSD
- NVidia GeForce 940MX GPU on 13.3-Inch version
- 1GB DDR5 GPU on 13.3-Inch version
- All-Metal Chassis
- Mi Cloud Sync
- Anti-Glare Display
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air comes in two variants which are designed pretty well. Mi Notebook Air 12.5” is thin and light in weight. It just 12.9mm thin and designs with a full metal body which weight only about 1.07 Kg. The most important part of the design is Xiaomi Mi Notebook thinness is greater than Macbook which is nearly 13.10mm. While the bigger version is as stunning as the smaller one. It is designed in extremely thin bezels at 5.59mm besides flaunting an exceedingly slim chassis at 14.80mm. This version weight in only 1.28Kg.
We’d tell you about everything from the beginning, when you start using Mi Notebook Air.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air Guide
How to get started with Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air:
- Start with the first step where you need to connect a power adapter to supply.
- Make sure to fully charge the battery before the first use.
- Then the second step, you can continue with turning on power button.
- And the third step is completing an operating system setup.
- You have to follow the instructions of an operating system and preinstalled Mi software.
- Make sure that you don’t turn off the power before completing OS setting and opening a Home screen.
- Well, then you can continue using the device, exploring what are in the device and install all apps you may need to use in the device.
There are so many interesting features to delve in the Mi Notebook, and everything will be explained in more detail explanation in the next post. every single post will give you detail information about specific part of Xiaomi Mi Notebook Air, both with a 13.3-inch display and the other one with a 12.5-inch HD display. Therefore, don’t forget to read every update to give you more information about the Mi Notebook Air.